Published on 08.08.19
We are looking for an Accounts Clerk to join our dynamic team. This is a role ideally suited for a professional who is self-motivated and passionate about impacting positive change.
This is a full-time role reporting to Manager, Finance. Candidates with less experience but high potential may be offered the position of Accounts Clerk. This role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:\
- Manage full set of accounts independently – for both Community Business Limited (“CBL”) and CBL’s subsidiary in India, Community Business (India) Private Limited.
- Manage daily accounting processes including transaction inputs into the accounting system and timely issuance of invoices, payments, cheques, receipts, etc.
- Manage invoice issuance, amendment and follow-up independently.
- Liaise with customers / clients / suppliers directly.
- Liaise with respective team leaders for information needed.
- Manage accounts receivable.
- Proactively communicate with suppliers and customers to set up / maintain vendor accounts as needed and ensure the timely collection of receivables.
- Follow up on the collection of membership fees, training & consulting fees, fees for events and workshops, donations and pledges, etc.
- Manage accounts payable to ensure timely payments to vendors.
- Prepare and manage staff expenses reimbursement for payment by Manager, Finance.
- Verify information submitted by staff and ensure proper approval has been obtained by staff.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and cashflows analysis, and schedules as and when required.
- Support the annual budgeting and audit process and monthly forecast for both Hong Kong and India.
- Other accounting duties and ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Support other administration and technology-related tasks as needed.
Application Deadline: 30 August 2019Job Description Apply Now