Associate, Business Support
Published on 10.01.19
We are looking for a full-time Associate to join our talented team
This is a full-time role reporting to Senior Manager. This role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Handle the vendor onboarding process independently, including new vendor account set-up, maintenance, etc.:
- Liaise with customers / clients / sponsors directly for information needed and filling in information on on-line platform or other documents as required.
- Liaise with respective internal team leaders for information needed.
- Support senior managers, programme managers and other team members on quotation / proforma invoice / manual invoice issuance, amendment and follow-up.
- Liaise with customers / clients / sponsors directly for invoice information.
- Liaise with respective internal team leaders for invoice information.
- Follow up collection of membership fees, training & consulting fees, fees for events and workshops, donation, pledges, etc.
- Coordinate and liaise with respective team leaders and / or Operations Team as needed.
- Support other administration related tasks of client facing teams as needed.
- Liaise with vendors / suppliers for information needed for payment and with Operations Team to ensure timely payments to vendors / suppliers.
- Support the following for respective teams:
- Preparation of staff expenses reimbursement as needed.
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecast of respective teams.
- Maintenance of databases and mailing lists for respective teams.
- Administration related tasks as needed.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2019Job Description Apply Now