- Marketing & Communications
Associate, Marketing & Communications
Published on 08.04.19
We are looking for an Associate to join our Marketing & Communications team. This is a role ideally suited for a professional who is self-motivated and passionate about impacting positive change.
This is a full-time role, based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications. The role will include but will not be limited to the following responsibilities: •
- Be knowledgeable and champion Community Business’ overall strategy, positioning and offerings.
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing and communications strategies.
- Develop content to support the organisation’s position as a thought leader, including but not limited to press releases, social media posts, newsletters, annual report and translation when necessary, to effectively promote the organisation and its campaigns and programmes.
- Assist in building media relations, pitching stories to local and regional media, and monitoring media coverage.
- Support and coordinate with internal teams for the planning, organisation and execution of various events as well as marketing and communications initiatives.
- Assist with managing the organisation’s online presence, including websites and social media • Liaise with external parties, such as printing and production vendors, to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2019Job Description Apply Now