- D&I and Training & Consulting
Associate, Research, Training & Consulting
Published on 03.07.18
We are looking for an Associate to provide key support to our Research and Training and Consulting.
This is a full-time role reporting to Programme Manager, Diversity and Inclusion, as well as Senior Manager, Programmes and Development. This role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to the implementation of the strategy for Community Business’ pioneering research, and programmes, which includes
- conducting background research, providing administrative support to research and analysis process, and proposing ideas;
- contributing to preparation of training materials;
- providing administrative support to Senior Manager, Programmes and Development.
- Executing the research for programmes and campaigns, as well as for training and presentation materials, which includes
- supporting the delivery of research launches, media briefings, events, workshops and seminars;
- drafting newsletters and communications;
- preparing content for training and consulting etc.
- Working with Marketing & Communications Team to develop deliverables and communications to support the effective implementation of our research and training and consulting.
- Project managing the development and publication of research and training and consulting.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2019Job Description Apply Now