- DIAN India
Country Head, India
Published on 16.04.19
We are looking for a Country Head to lead our dynamic team in India. This is a role ideally suited for a senior professional with strong leadership and organisational skills, with a passion for impacting positive change.
The Country Head, India, is responsible for the overall success of CBIPL and for leading the development and execution of long-term strategies with the aim of making CBIPL a sustainable organisation with a significant positive impact across India. The Country Head, India, oversees all operations and business activities of CBIPL, while balancing the following priorities:
- Differentiating our position as a thought leader in responsible and inclusive business practices across India
- Developing and growing our business
- Expanding our client base across India
- Ensuring financial sustainability
- Building and leading a high performing and diverse team
- Ensuring a high standard of corporate governance
- Building positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
This is a full-time role based in Bangalore, India, reporting to the Board of Directors of CBIPL and the Executive Director of CBL. The role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Working with the Board of Directors and the Executive Team of CBL, set the strategy and direction of CBIPL.
- Developing and managing a sustainable business model in India with a view to growing the business and expanding the team.
- Being responsible for the financial management of the Indian operation, including managing the budget and tracking expenses.
- Providing leadership and direction to a small team, ensuring they work towards a common goal, and are motivated, engaged, and high performing.
- As a key member of the senior management team of Community Business, working in collaboration with other senior managers and taking responsibility for the overall success and sustainability of the organisation.
- Representing Community Business in public forums, sharing our D&I expertise based on our research and our experience of working with leading companies in Asia.
- Networking and engaging widely with companies and partners to identify new project opportunities and play a key role in drafting proposals and securing the funding.
- Nurturing and maintaining relationships with existing members to ensure we continue to differentiate Community Business and the products and services we provide.
- Taking lead responsibility and being accountable for specific D&I projects, which may include: research, events, campaigns, consultancy and training.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2019Job Description Apply Now