- Marketing & Communications
Published on 28.01.19
We are looking for a creative, innovative and incredibly nimble designer ideally with solid experience in a B2B environment.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Head of Strategic Development and Marketing. This role will work on various projects across the organisation on a day-to-day basis while playing a key role in brand building. Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain corporate identity according to the brand strategy including managing art direction and visual presentation of the overall organisation.
- Design, produce and customise graphics for direct mail campaigns, print ads, brochures, flyers and any other marketing collaterals.
- Support digital marketing strategy, including creating visuals and banner ads for social media and website.
- Create creative design concepts that assist with our campaign and event promotions.
- Design and typeset research reports and publications including the creation of infographics and icons.
- Coordinate with external vendors and internal parties to ensure professional production and execution of deliverables.
- Where necessary, provide marketing and communication assistance including but not limited to website maintenance, social media management and eDM creation.
- Responsible for any other ad-hoc digital and print design duties as assigned.
All applicants are required to submit their portfolio.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2019