- Marketing & Communications
Manager, Digital Marketing
Published on 08.04.19
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team. This is a role ideally suited for a professional who is self-motivated and passionate about impacting positive change.
This is a full-time role, based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications. The role will include but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Be knowledgeable and champion Community Business’ overall strategy, positioning and offerings.
- Plan, develop and execute all social media campaigns.
- Manage website content updates ensuring consistent web design and prevent, resolve or escalate any system issues to the developers.
- Draft eDM communication content and manage editorial calendar.
- Monitor and track engagement trends, audience growth and subscribers list for all digital marketing channels.
- Actively manage SEO to increase organisations online visibility via organic channels and effectively utilise Google AdWords for SEM.
- Monitor and manage web traffic, performance, data and insights via Google Analytics to increase organisations conversions.
- Increase engagement on multiple social media channels through strategic and enhanced campaigns, and paid advertising.
- Ensure eDM segmentation is managed and review how best to target audience by actively tracking engagement.
- Monitor online news coverage across the region and globally that relates to our focus areas to build our profile as a recognised thought leader
- Assist with development and implementation of creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches that support our programme of activities including, research, events, programmes and campaigns.
- Support overall PR & media strategy in line with our business objectives and goals, including print, broadcast and online media.
- Identify effective marketing channels including partnerships with local NGOs, chambers of commerce, professional associations and media partners.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2019Job Description Apply Now