Published on 08.08.19
This is a full-time role reporting to Chief Operating Officer (COO).
This role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the COO and the Senior Managers Team on operationalising the strategic plan, providing input to the plan, and implementing processes and approaches to achieve it.
- Drive changes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes and workflows.
- Drive effectiveness and schedule regular internal meetings.
- In conjunction with the COO, support full spectrum of human resources (HR) functions: o Drive the recruitment process and assist line managers for recruiting new staff.
- Work with COO for staffing / manpower planning, budgeting and forecast.
- Maintain proper HR documentation for staff
- Ensure proper visa application / renewal for staff to Immigration Department.
- Proactively review staff’s compensation & benefits and provide suggestions to COO
- Ensure the filing of proper Return / Form to Inland Revenue Department.
- Conduct New Employee Induction to make new joiner feel welcome and engaged.
- Formalise standard process and documentation for resigned staff and conduct Exit Interview to collect information for retaining staff.
- Support Mid-Year and Year-End performance appraisals process.
- Prepare contracts and confidentiality agreements and other documents for staff, consultants, contractors.
- Supervise the management of the pool of interns and volunteers: o Ensure proper documentation, including visa, confidentiality agreements, performance appraisals process and other documentation as needed.
- Update and review Human Resources policies and procedures from time to time to ensure: o Compliance with relevant regulations, eg. Employment Ordinance, MPF Ordinance, Inland Revenue Ordinance, etc.
Legal & Compliance
- Support the COO related processes such as annual returns to the Companies Registry, responding to any queries from Hong Kong SAR Government departments, etc.
- Source and work with legal firms which offer pro-bono legal services to review key agreements, such as membership, Index, etc.
- In conjunction with the COO, enable the organization to more effectively engage in virtual environments through the latest technologies and equipment.
- Mitigate operational risk by reviewing existing infrastructure and making necessary upgrades.
- Supervise management of inventory of software licenses and work with vendors to provide discounted or probono support.
- Work closely with IT support service providers to ensure prompt technology support to teams.
- Manage the inventory of technology assets including hardware and software, licenses and services subscriptions.
- Provide teams with technology training and education of system, program and software, technology security etc.
- Work with COO to contribute strategies to enhance technology security and efficiency by enabling the organization to more effectively engage in virtual environments through latest technologies and equipment.
- Manage Hong Kong office premises including office supplies and equipment procurement and maintenance, service subscription and renewal, office renovation and repairs, maintaining good relationship with the landlord and building management staff, etc.
- Provide team-wide support.
- Work with COO to formulate and execute the premises strategy / plans for the organisation.
- Manage the relationship with the landlord to ensure that we are aware of any changes in the rental agreement and plans for the building in Hong Kong.
- Manage the tenancy agreements for Hong Kong.
- Assist COO with all insurance requirements, including:
- Office insurance.
- Staff medical insurance plan.
- Travel insurance.
- Programmes / Events related ad-hoc insurance.
Application Deadline: 30 AugustJob Description Apply Now