- D&I and Training & Consulting
Manager, Training & Consulting
Published on 10.12.18
We are looking for a Manager to join our Training and Consulting team.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Senior Manager, Programmes & Development. This role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Design and deliver Training and Consulting engagements.
- Conduct training needs analysis and client meetings with the support of Community Business Limited (“CBL”) tools when delivering Training and Consulting engagements.
- Understand client requirements to provide client-specific solutions.
- Work with the rest of the CBL team to develop and prepare Training and Consulting content to add to the CBL portfolio.
- Management and coordination of training / consulting partners and associates; programming and logistical management of training programs.
- On an ongoing basis, be aware of and learn about training and consulting trends and new approaches and apply this learning to our Training and Consulting portfolio, in order to keep it relevant, fresh, and impactful.
- Promote our expertise and our Training and Consulting portfolio in line with the focus of our work and our core areas of expertise.
- Represent and promote the work of CBL at events and appropriate business forums (eg Chambers of Commerce) both locally and regionally.
- Contribute to CBL’s pioneering research and programmes as and when required.
- Work with Marketing and Communications Team to develop deliverables and communications to support the effective implementation of Training and Consulting.
- Proactively participate in social media to raise CBL’s profile as a thought leader.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2019Job Description Apply Now