Programme and Content Manager, DIAN
Published on 18.12.18
We are looking for a Programme and Content Manager to join our DIAN team.
This is a full-time role based in Hong Kong, reporting on a day-to-day basis to Head of DIAN and formally to the Executive Director. This role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
Accounting Processes and Workflows
- Keeping abreast of D&I developments, both globally and regionally, and analysing how they can inform our D&I discussion and understanding in Asia.
- Partnering with the Head of DIAN to brainstorm, design and deliver a programme of content rich and engaging meetings that align to the priorities and interests of our members and have strong learning outcomes – taking the lead in converting ideas into action.
- Reaching out and engaging broadly to identify speakers and experts to inform and participate in our array of DIAN programmes, including: DIAN Meetings, Podcast Series, Professional Series workshops, etc.
- Developing written content and key messages to support our DIAN programmes and initiatives, including meeting materials, research, opinion pieces, newsletters, eDMs, website copy, video content and social media posts and partnering with the Marketing & Communications Team to design and deliver.
- Networking and engaging widely with companies and partners across the region to build and maintain relationships as well as understand changing priorities and needs. • Identifying new project opportunities and drafting proposals and agreements to conceptualise ideas and follow through on commitments.
- Developing personal D&I expertise and representing content externally, including co-facilitating DIAN Meetings as required.
- Collaborating with and supporting other members of the DIAN Team as required.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2019Job Description Apply Now