- D&I and Training & Consulting
Published on 17.04.19
We are looking for an Associate to join our dynamic team. This is a role ideally suited for a professional who is self-motivated and passionate about impacting positive change.
This is a full-time role, based in Hong Kong and reporting to a Senior Manager. The role will include but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development and execution of Community Business’ strategy and programmes in Asia – maintaining our position as a thought leader. This includes:
- Project management;
- Conducting research, supporting the research and analysis process, and proposing ideas;
- Developing content for training and consulting;
- Preparation of training and other presentation materials;
- Drafting newsletters and communications;
- Planning, executing, and supporting research launches, media briefings, events, workshops and seminars;
- Coordinating with various parties including other teams, partners, and vendors;
- Providing administrative support.
- Working with Marketing & Communications Team to develop deliverables and communications to support the effective implementation of our research, programmes, and campaigns.
- Networking and building relationships with key partners in the field of responsible and inclusive business practices, locally, regionally and internationally.
- Keeping abreast of key developments relating to responsible and inclusive business practices, including legislative, cultural and social, regularly reviewing research and articles in the media and capturing for the benefit of the wider team.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2019Job Description Apply Now