- LGBT+ and Disability
Programme Associate, D&I
Published on 08.08.19
We are looking for an Associate to join our dynamic team. This is a role ideally suited for a professional who is self-motivated and passionate about impacting positive change.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Programme Manager, LGBT+ Campaign. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development and execution of Community Business’ LGBT+ campaign, maintaining our position as thought leader. This includes:
- Project management;
- Conducting background research, benchmarking with other markets, and proposing ideas;
- Developing content expertise to build credibility as a subject matter expert;
- Preparation of presentation materials;
- Drafting of newsletters and communications;
- Preparing content for consulting and training;
- Planning, executing, and supporting launches, media briefings, events, workshops and seminars;
- Engaging with and coordination of various parties including clients, other teams, partners, and vendors;
- Providing administrative support.
- Playing a key role in the planning and implementation of the Hong Kong LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion Index and Awards, including:
- Various activities from recruitment of participating organisations, to management of submission and assessment processes and announcement of Index and Award results;
- Project managing the development and publication of deliverables associated with the Index, including individual company reports, Index Report, etc;
- Working with the Marketing & Communications Team to plan and execute the annual LGBT+ Inclusion Gala Dinner.
- Keeping abreast of key developments relating to LGBT+ equality, including legislative, cultural and social, regularly reviewing research and articles in the media.
- Networking and building relationships with key partners in the field of LGBT+ locally, regionally and internationally.
Application Deadline: 30 August 2019Job Description Apply Now