Programme Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
Published on 04.03.19
We are looking for a Manager to join our DIAN team. This is a role ideally suited for a professional who is self-motivated and passionate about impacting positive change.
This is a full-time role, based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of Diversity and Inclusion in Asia Network (DIAN), working alongside a Programme & Content Manager and a Project Coordinator. The role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development and execution of Community Business’ D&I strategy and programmes in Asia – maintaining our position as a thought leader.
- Taking lead responsibility and being accountable for specific D&I programmes, which may include: research, podcasts, conferences, and workshops.
- Project managing from end to end key elements of the projects, coordinating with the team and ensuring that deliverables are delivered on time and on budget, which currently include:
- Gender Diversity Benchmark for Asia 2019.
- Professional Series.
- Disability Country Briefs.
- Women on Boards.
- Contributing to the running of Community Business’ flagship Diversity & Inclusion in Asia Network (DIAN), specifically internal project management and delivery as well as its marketing and communications strategy (e.g. newsletters, social media, website content).
- Building relationships with key D&I stakeholders – including partner organisations and member companies. Be responsible for establishing relationships with consultants, trainers, and experts across the region and maintaining the partner database.
- Handling ad-hoc projects as required.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2019Job Description Apply Now