Programme Manager, LGBT+
Published on 02.12.21
Community Business is a leading not-for-profit organisation whose mission is to lead, inspire and support businesses to have a positive impact on people and communities. A recognised leader in advancing responsible and inclusive business practices in Asia, Community Business facilitates networks, conducts research and events, leads programmes and campaigns and provides consulting and training. We are proud of our established reputation as a thought leader in the area of diversity, equity and inclusion in Asia and our position as a trusted partner for companies operating in the Asia region.
We are looking for a Manager of the LGBT+ Programme, reporting to the COO. As a Programme Manager, you will demonstrate a strong ownership to take the program execution and its strategy to the next level by identifying new business opportunities, reinforce Community Business as a content expert, and strengthen client relationships across the region.
This is a full-time role reporting to COO. This role will include but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Take the lead in developing and implementing Community Business’ LGBT+ Campaign strategy:
- Reviewing the campaign objectives, developing and managing a programme of activities.
- Engaging with companies to encourage them to get involved and sponsor and support our LGBT+ work.
- Working with the Marketing & Communications team to define messaging and promote key aspects of the LGBT+ campaign.
- Reporting on progress and impact and managing the budget.
- Building relationships with key LGBT+ stakeholders – including partner organisations locally, regionally and globally as well as the LGBT+ community.
- Be responsible for project managing from end to end key elements of the campaign, which currently include:
- Hong Kong LGBT+ Inclusion Index.
- LGBT+ webinars and workshops.
- LGBT+ Mentoring Programme
- Build knowledge and credibility as a content expert on LGBT+ issues in Asia in order to:
- Represent Community Business externally on these topics, including at third party events and in the media.
- Provide training and consulting on these topics in Asia to companies.
- Contribute to research and opinion pieces on these topics in Asia.
- Other ad-hoc projects / tasks as required.
The salary will be commensurate with the relevant experience of the successful candidate.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please send your CV together with a cover letter explaining the extent to which you meet the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate your present and expected salary and date of availability. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
For more information about Community Business, please visit www.communitybusiness.org.Apply Now