- Marketing & Communications
Published on 07.12.21
Community Business, the leading not-for-profit organisation advancing responsible and inclusive business practices in Asia, is looking for a Research Manager to drive our portfolio of research. As a Research Manger, you will demonstrate strong research and written skills, reinforcing Community Business as a content expert, and strengthening its reputation for quality research in the region. We are looking for a strong researcher who has a desire to work on cutting-edge projects in the field of diversity and inclusion.
This is a full-time role reporting to Head of Marketing, Communications and Events. This role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities The key focus area for this role will be to drive Community Business’s pioneering research projects across India and the Asia region, which includes:
- Keeping abreast of D&I developments, both globally and regionally, and analysing how they can inform our D&I discussion and understanding in Asia;
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders, identifying new project opportunities, conducting background research and drafting proposals and agreements to conceptualise ideas and follow through on commitments;
- Developing personal D&I expertise and representing content externally, including co-facilitating workshops and presenting results as required;
- Conducting thorough research including but not limited to: desk-based research, data analysis and interpretation, expert interviews and focus groups
- Drafting content, interpreting findings and conceptualising the format of the research asset
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communications team to format, design and publish the research assets. Contribute to the the delivery of research related launches, media briefings, events, workshops and seminars;
- Contributing to newsletters and communications published by Community Business from time to time;
- Developing and maintaining links with industry and effective research collaborations beneficial to Community Business and our client base .
Experience and Key Competencies
Candidates should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Passion in the subject of D&I with at least 3-5 years of experience in a diversity related field and desire to deepen content expertise of D&I issues in Asia.
- Passion and flair for writing, with expertise in research methodologies and good quantatiative skills. This person should be very comfortable with numbers and date.
- Facilitation skills, with experience in public speaking
- Ability to see the big picture as well as pay attention to details, ensuring the highest quality in all that we deliver.
- Strong communication skills with confidence to network, engage and influence external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects and different priorities concurrently.
The salary will be commensurate with the relevant experience of the successful candidate.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please send your CV together with a cover letter explaining the extent to which you meet the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate your present and expected salary and date of availability. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.