Senior Accounts Clerk / Accounts Clerk
Published on 10.10.18
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Clerk / Accounts Clerk to join our Operations team.
This is a full-time role reporting to Manager, Finance. Candidates with less experience but high potential may be offered the position of Accounts Clerk. This role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
Accounting Processes and Workflows
- Manage full set of accounts independently – for both Community Business Limited (“CBL”) and CBL’s subsidiary in India, Community Business (India) Private Limited.
- Manage daily accounting processes including transaction inputs into accounting system and timely issuance of invoices, payments, cheques, receipts, etc.
- Manage invoice issuance, amendment and follow-up independently
- Liaise with customers / clients / suppliers directly.
- Liaise with respective team leaders for information needed.
- Manage accounts receivable.
- Proactively communicate with suppliers and customers to set up / maintain vendor accounts as needed and ensure the timely collection of receivables
- Follow up collection of membership fees, training & consulting fees, fees for events and workshops, donations and pledges, etc.
- Manage accounts payable to ensure timely payments to vendors.
- Prepare and manage staff expenses reimbursement for payment by Manager, Finance
- Verify information submitted by staff and ensure proper approval has been obtained by staff.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and cashflows analysis, and schedules as and when required.
- Support the annual budgeting and audit process and monthly forecast for both Hong Kong and India.
- Other accounting duties and ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Support other administration and technology related tasks as needed.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2019Job Description Apply Now