- DIAN India
Senior Manager, DIAN India
Published on 20.10.21
Community Business, the leading not-for-profit organisation advancing responsible and inclusive business practices in Asia, is looking for a Senior Manager for our India team. As a Senior Manager, you will demonstrate a strong ownership to take the various program’s execution and its strategy to the next level by identifying new business opportunities, reinforce Community Business as a content expert, and strengthen client relationships across the region.
This position is suited to an experienced professional who is passionate about diversity and inclusion in the workplaces in Asia, particularly in India.
- Strategy: Develop and execute programs in India, working with the team to develop a sustainable business model & strategy of the programs. This includes but is not limited to the DIAN India Programme, various research projects and on-going management and growing participation in a storytelling campaign focused on mental health in the workplace, content creation for e-quarterly updates.
- Public Profile: Build personal profile as a credible diversity and inclusion expert in the market/ represent Community Business in public forums to continue to develop Community Business’ position as a thought leader and content expert on the same. This may be through identifying new leads or through representing Community Business externally as requests are made.
- Program Management: work collaboratively to implement overall programme– research, networks, and events
- Collaboration and people leadership: work with the Head of India to lead and mentor long term programme volunteers and other employees to deliver overall programme
- Consultancy & Training: Leverage content expertise to design and deliver consultancy and training to clients
- Relationship Management: Build, maintain, and nurture relationships with other diversity and inclusion experts and HR professionals; vendors; and key partner organisations across the region
- Business Development: Proactively develop a portfolio of sponsorship, subscription, training, campaign, awards and research opportunities and actively engage prospective clients/ sponsors.
- Managing Operations on accounts including sending proposals and invoicing.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Content knowledge and credibility in the space of diversity and inclusion.
- Understanding of the corporate world and a passion for impacting positive change in the workplace.
- Self-motivation, confidence and drive to build on an existing strategy and take to the next level. Demonstrated ability to ‘make things happen’, taking ideas and converting into practical action plans.
- Ability to network, build relationships and work collaboratively with key stakeholders, including partners, clients and team members.
- Strong organisational, project and event management skills with strong planning and follow-through on execution
- Respond proactively to dynamic situations and market needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with sensitivity and awareness to communicate effectively in a multicultural workplace and marketplace.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with credibility in front of clients.
- High proficiency in MS Office programs
The salary will be commensurate with the relevant experience of the successful candidate
How to Apply Please send your CV with the expected salary to email@example.com by October 5th, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. For more information on Community Business, please visit our website in the following URL https://www.communitybusiness.org/Apply Now