- Employee Wellbeing
Senior Manager, Employee Wellbeing
Published on 09.08.21
Community Business is a not-for-profit organisation (Hong Kong Charity Number 91/6560) whose mission is to lead, inspire and support businesses to have a positive impact on people and communities. Recognised as a thought leader in responsible and inclusive business practices in Asia, we are looking to recruit a Programme Associate, to support and drive our LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion campaign and our Employee Wellbeing Campaign. This is a role ideally suited for a professional who is self-motivated and passionate about impacting positive change.
Community Business, the leading not-for-profit organisation advancing responsible and inclusive business practices in Asia, is looking for a Senior Manager, Employee Wellbeing program. As a Senior Manager, you will demonstrate a strong ownership to take the program execution and its strategy to the next level by identifying new business opportunities, reinforce Community Business as a content expert, and strengthen client relationships across the region.
This position is suited to an experienced professional who is passionate about promoting employee wellbeing and mental health in the workplaces in Asia.
- Strategy: Develop and execute Employee Wellbeing program across the region/ develop a sustainable business model & strategy of the program. This includes but is not limited to the Asia Employee Wellbeing LIVE! Webinar series, on-going management and growing participation in a storytelling campaign focused on mental health in the workplace, content creation for e-quarterly updates and contribution to thought leadership articles and leading Employee Wellbeing Professional Roundtable conversations
- Public Profile: Build personal profile as a credible employee wellbeing expert in the market/ represent Community Business in public forums to continue to develop Community Business’ position as a thought leader and content expert on employee wellbeing and mental health. This may be through identifying new leads or through representing Community Business externally as requests are made.
- Program Management: Lead and implement overall employee wellbeing projects – research, networks, and events (i.e. Asia Employee Wellbeing Link/ LIVE! Days/ Awards)
- Collaboration and people leadership: lead long term programme volunteers and associate level employees to deliver overall programme
- Consultancy & Training: Leverage content expertise to design and deliver consultancy and training to clients
- Relationship Management: Build, maintain, and nurture relationships with employee wellbeing, employee benefits, and HR professionals; vendors; and key partner organisations across the region
- Business Development: Proactively develop a portfolio of sponsorship, subscription, training, campaign, awards and research opportunities and actively engage prospective clients/ sponsors.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Content knowledge and credibility in the space of wellness and employee wellbeing. Professional qualifications in the area of public health, mental health and wellbeing would be a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of the corporate world and a passion for impacting positive change with regards to ensuring employee wellbeing and mental health in the workplace.
- Self-motivation, confidence and drive to build on an existing strategy and take to the next level. Demonstrated ability to ‘make things happen’, taking ideas and converting into practical action plans.
- Ability to network, build relationships and work collaboratively with key stakeholders, including partners, clients and team members.
- Strong organisational, project and event management skills (including budget and P&L management experience) with strong planning and follow-through on execution
- Respond proactively to dynamic situations and market needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with sensitivity and awareness to communicate effectively in a multicultural workplace and marketplace.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with credibility in front of clients.
- High proficiency in MS Office programs
The salary will be commensurate with the relevant experience of the successful candidate
How to Apply Please send your CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 27th, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
For more information on Community Business, please visit our website in the following URL https://www.communitybusiness.org/
Applications will close on 27 August 2021.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
For more information about Community Business, please visit www.communitybusiness.org.Apply Now