17 Jun 2020 - 18 Jun 2020
2020 DIAN Meeting 2
This is a 2-day, closed-door, virtual members-only meeting joined by HR, D&I, and business leaders from leading companies across diverse industries
DAY 1: Inclusive Allyship in Asia
Explore the power of allies as it is understood and put into practice in Asia, and how effective allyship can and should move away from the siloed approach to D&I, extending beyond a narrowly defined demographic. We will also hear how organisations might build a strong culture that sees everyone as potential allies.
- Understand allyship from an intersectional perspective.
- Examine the strengths and limitations of allyship within the Asian context to explore what works and what does not in the region.
- Discuss strategies to localise the concept for Asia to encourage personal commitment to inclusion.
Trivia & Games (6pm-7pm)
Invite your colleagues to this D&I-themed Trivia & Games Virtual Networking Event!
Day 2: Inclusive Leadership in Crisis
Reflect on the changing demands on leadership in turbulent times and on how we can help our leaders and our organisation to remain committed to inclusion and lead authentically. We will also explore how organisations might support and reinforce inclusive leadership both by providing leaders with tools to better manage themselves and by empowering everyone to take the lead, regardless of their title.
- Explore how companies can drive and leverage inclusion efforts during challenging times.
- Gain practical ways of empowering leaders to improve habits and work practices in times of stress.
Join up to three Special Interest Breakout Rooms to engage with other like-minded on the issues and challenges that are top of mind for you. (Pre-registration required)
We are extending up to 4 seats to each DIAN member organisation.
This event is for DIAN members only. Please login or contact the DIAN representative of your organisation to register.
17.06.20 - 18.06.209:00am – 5:30pm (UTC+8)VirtualAdd to calendar 17-06-2020 09:00 AM 18-06-2020 05:30 PM 2020 DIAN Meeting 2 This is a 2-day, closed-door, virtual members-only meeting joined by HR, D&I, and business leaders from leading companies across diverse industries Virtual Asia/Hong_Kong