23 Aug 2019
Building for Impact: Identities, Visions and Strategies
Co-create a shared strategic direction, identify opportunities and challenges, and develop practical implementation strategies
Build your way towards an impactful strategy plan – and have fun doing it!
Led by games consultancy Press Start Hong Kong, “Building for Impact” is a collaborative, hands-on play experience where participants will co-create a shared strategic direction, identify opportunities and challenges, and develop practical implementation strategies, in a theme of their choosing – responsible business, CSR, diversity and inclusion, employee well-being, etc.
Using the LEGO ® SERIOUS PLAY ® methodology, this workshop will challenge participants to play like they’ve never before, using metaphors and other creative methods to build an aligned strategic roadmap via various modules and hands-on exercises.
Participants will walk away with a shared understanding of the opportunities ahead and a renewed sense of organisational purpose, as well as an actionable roadmap that will enable them to hit the ground running with their new insights.
- Actionable roadmaps that can be implemented immediately
- Strategic alignment among participants on organisational identity, opportunities and challenges
- A sense of shared ownership over the chosen theme among participants
- A creative, hands-on team-building exercise that also refocuses the team around its visions
- Learning through play and building with LEGO bricks is fun!
- Function: Business, HR, D&I, CSR, General/Mixed
- Level: Junior, Middle, Senior, C’Suite, General/Mixed
Vince SiumoreCo-Founder, Press Start Hong Kong
Co-Founder, Press Start Hong Kong
He brings extensive experience leading innovation summits and design thinking workshops that deliver high-impact customer-centric strategies.
Vince was previously a founding member of IBM Hong Kong’s Interactive Experience (iX) team before joining EY Hong Kong’s Customer practice. Prior to his consulting stints, he was a founding member of the Digital Strategy team at Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong’s largest local bank, where he helped devise its first comprehensive digital blueprint.