17 Sep 2019
Building for Impact: Identities, Visions and Strategies
Co-create a shared strategic direction, identify opportunities and challenges, and develop practical implementation strategies
Build your way towards an impactful D&I strategy plan - and have fun doing it!
Led by play consultancy Press Start Hong Kong, "Building for Impact" is a collaborative, hands-on play and build experience where participants will identify opportunities and challenges within their respective organizations' Diversity & Inclusion strategies; share pain points and experiences; create a future vision; and develop practical implementation steps.
Using the LEGO ® SERIOUS PLAY ® methodology, this workshop will challenge participants to play like they've never before, using metaphors and other creative storytelling methods to arrive at a personalized strategic roadmap via various modules and hands-on exercises.
Participants will walk away with a shared understanding of the opportunities and challenges ahead and a sense of camaraderie with fellow D&I practitioners and experts, as well as action points that will enable them to hit the ground running with their new insights
- Actionable roadmaps that can be implemented immediately
- Strategic alignment among participants on organisational identity, opportunities and challenges
- A sense of shared ownership over the chosen theme among participants
- A creative, hands-on team-building exercise that also refocuses the team around its visions
- Learning through play and building with LEGO bricks is fun!
- Function: Those involved in D&I strategy design /execution
- Level: Junior, Middle, Senior, C’Suite, General/Mixed
Vince SiumoreCo-Founder, Press Start Hong Kong
Co-Founder, Press Start Hong Kong
He brings extensive experience leading innovation summits and design thinking workshops that deliver high-impact customer-centric strategies.
Vince was previously a founding member of IBM Hong Kong’s Interactive Experience (iX) team before joining EY Hong Kong’s Customer practice. Prior to his consulting stints, he was a founding member of the Digital Strategy team at Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong’s largest local bank, where he helped devise its first comprehensive digital blueprint.