Recognising that much work still needs to be done on LGBT+ Inclusion in India, we are working to set companies up for success. This 2-part webinar will help companies explore their key priorities and the way forward in an engaging way, thinking out of the box – through best practice sharing and collaboration.
At this webinar, we’ll be:
- Referencing the most authoritative and up-to-date resource on LGBT+ inclusion in India, our research publication LGBT+ workplace inclusion in India – The Definitive Guide
- Providing insights on how to strategise LGBT+ Inclusion in the workplace under different key categories
- Designing an informative and interactive webinar that aims to educate and support organisations to make progress on LGBT+ inclusion in the workplace by sharing insights and best practices
- Helping companies get further justification, motivation and information for driving LGBT+ inclusion strategy forward in India, in line with our recommendations around the 9 key categories
- Senior Leaders
- D&I Leads
- L&D and HR Team
- LGBT+ ERG Representatives
- LGBT+ Professionals
RECOMMENDATION: All participants should attend both days to get insights on all 9 categories since this is a 2-part webinar.
Companies participating in the LGBT+ Pre-Index Assessment get three complimentary tickets (worth USD $750 if they take the package of USD $1500). For further details, please contact us.
Jiby JoyceVice President and India Head- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Credit SuisseRead More
Sandeep NairProgramme Manager, DIAN India | Community BusinessRead More
Vice President and India Head- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Credit Suisse
Programme Manager, DIAN India | Community Business
Prior to joining Community Business, Sandeep worked for communication agencies for over 6 years. Experienced in design and creative development, he worked on various projects ranging from websites, online communication to product packaging deliverables. Sandeep has always had a passion for diversity and inclusion (D&I) and has a core belief that everybody has a special responsibility for making a positive difference for their fellow beings.
Graduated from Sikkim-Manipal University of India, Sandeep holds a Bachelor degree in Communication and Journalism. During his leisure time, he loves travelling and interacting with new friends. He speaks five languages - English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam and Tamil and has recently started to learn Portuguese.