28 Feb 2020
A unique and highly effective training program on Inclusive Leadership using horse power.
Horse reflect human emotions, intentions and energy within a split of a second – without being blinded by the outward appearance of a person, their age, gender or religion. With the support of a qualified coach horses help to connect the individuals at a deeper level, and showcase the importance of trust and appreciation.
- Participants are experiencing a “VUCA - World” when they join the program, with horses weighing up to 600 kg. Leaders learn first-hand how to effectively involve their new “team-members” the horses, understand the situation and successfully reach the goals in each exercise through: 1. Setting a Vision and giving a clear Direction 2. Building Trust and communicating understandable
- To strengthen emotional intelligence, participants involve in exercises for self-reflection and experience the impact of empathy while working with horses in direct contact. Situational leadership skills (like directive, collaborative or delegating) are put in practice with the horses. Through a video-analysis of the exercises and self-improvements participants establish powerful practices for successful leadership.
- Intrinsic motivation of individuals and the mind-set of leaders has a lot to do with the learning agility of the corporation. In the workshops participants experience their own small wins and success when they take an active step out of their comfort zone. Positive priming of challenging situations helps participants to adopt an active Learning mind-set back at the office.
- Right from the 1st exercises with the horses participants learn to observe and then implement the most suitable strategy for each horse/individual. Building the right attitude and work-culture amongst the team helps to drive company goals and develop loyal employees. During the workshop leaders become acutely aware of their impact on this culture.
Who should attend:
Senior, Middle level Business leaders, HR, D&I and any other employees.
Objectives of the Workshop:
- How horses can improve authentic and inclusive
- Tap into your emotional intelligence
- Creating strong and trust-based relationships
- Experience your impact on others – based on your
energy and intention
Isabelle HasledermoreHQ Leadership India