19 Feb 2018
Launch event of the DIAN India Deliverable 2017
Referencing our brand new pioneering research, the DIAN India Insight Series, we will spark and facilitate conversation on the impact of these critical D&I issues in India.
Referencing our brand new pioneering research, the DIAN India Insight Series, we will spark and facilitate conversation on the impact of these critical diversity and inclusion issues in India on:
Promoting Transgender Inclusion In India - What Role Can Companies Play
A growing awareness of the plight and discrimination that transgender individuals face has led to calls for basic protection of their human rights and their greater inclusion in society. The Indian Government is taking proactive steps including the introduction of the new Rights of Transgender Persons Bill 2016, but what role can the corporate sector play in promoting greater inclusion of the transgender community in India?
Understanding How Disability Impacts Us All - Why we need to broaden our perspectives on disability
Disability is high on the D&I agenda for many companies in India and many are considering the role they have to play in providing greater opportunity for people with disabilities. Community Business argues that, to date, our perspective on disability has been too narrow, limiting our approach. If we broaden our understanding of disability to include acquired disabilities, long-term health conditions and mental health, we will recognise that disability is not just about a distinct group or ‘other people’ – it is an issue that potentially impacts us all.
- Gain access to key diversity and inclusion issues in India - Promoting Transgender Inclusion and How Disability Impacts Us All
- Hear from leading experts and best practices from companies
- Engage in discussion with peer companies to explore how these issues impact your organisation
- Focus on the practical – walk away with ideas on how to tackle these issues in your organisation
- Interact, Network and Learn
- A complimentary copy of our latest DIAN India Insight Series Research Publication