3 Dec 2019
This is Me in India – A Disability Perspective
Join us on International Day of Persons with Disabilities, as we highlight and showcase the power of sharing stories on personal experiences of disability, including long-term health conditions
Part of Community Business’ This is Me programme in India, this live webinar is being held on International Day of Persons with Disabilities, focusing specifically on the power of storytelling to challenge perceptions and mainstream discussion about disability in the workplace. With a line-up of guest experts, the session will highlight how disability impacts us all, share insights on how companies can build disability confidence and showcase the power of sharing personal stories.
An initiative of Community Business’ leading diversity and inclusion network, DIAN India, registration for this webinar is free and open to all.
- Disability Impacts Us All: Community Business shares key insights from research, highlighting why disability should be a priority focus on the corporate D&I agenda.
- Expert Panel Perspectives: A panel of local experts to share insights on how companies can build disability confidence in their organisation.
- This is Me in India: Stories and Impact: An introduction to this global programme and its impact with a sharing of personal stories of disability from India.
Who Should Attend?
All those committed to and responsible for promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace in India.
Why Attend & Key Takeaways
- Understand why prioritising disability inclusion in the workplace is critical.
- Get advice from a panel of experts on how to build disability confidence.
- Find out more about the This is Me programme and how to get involved in India.
03.12.194pm - 5:30pm (IST)Add to calendar 03-12-2019 04:00 PM 03-12-2019 05:30 PM This is Me in India – A Disability Perspective Join us on International Day of Persons with Disabilities, as we highlight and showcase the power of sharing stories on personal experiences of disability, including long-term health conditions Asia/Kolkata
P RajashekaranCo-Founder V-Shesh
Shanti RaghavanFounder and Chief Enabler Enable India
Prarthana KaulCo-Founder GiftAbled