27 Mar 2018
Mental Health Stakeholder Engagement – Hong Kong Session
A roundtable discussion for all those committed to raising awareness of mental health in the workplace in Hong Kong
This roundtable discussion is designed for different stakeholders with an interest in addressing mental health in the workplace in Hong Kong.
The event is held in partnership with City Mental Health Alliance Hong Kong and is kindly hosted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch. We will be sharing the work we are doing to support companies, showcase different campaigns and programmes designed to raise awareness of mental health and facilitate a discussion around an appropriate approach for Hong Kong.
Who Should Attend:
- Representatives from local NGOs with a focus on mental health; and
- Representatives from corporates with an interest in addressing mental health in the workplace.
Attend This Session to:
- Show your support for raising the profile of mental health as a workplace issue
- Gain an understanding of the local market context with regards to mental health in the workplace, including what programmes and services exist to support companies and their employees
- Learn about different approaches to raising the profile of mental health in the workplace
- Contribute to discussion about an appropriate approach for Hong Kong, bearing in mind the local market context and culture
Thank you for your interest in this session. The session is currently full and registration is now closed. If you wish to be included on the waitlist or post-meeting communication, please contact Balzac Lam.
This event is held in partnership with City Mental Health Alliance Hong Kong and is kindly hosted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.