8 Nov 2017
Rewire: A Radical Approach to Tackling Diversity and Difference
Fresh look at the issue of equality, diversity and inclusion at work with a structured six step approach
Rewire: A Radical Approach to Tackling Diversity and Difference takes a fresh look at the issue of equality, diversity and inclusion at work. It critiques current thinking and practices that are responsible for slow progress, while presenting a new, holistic and tactical perspective that leverages what we know about influencing and changing people’s mind-sets.
For sustainable positive change, we need to focus not only on monitoring policies and metrics, but on overcoming unconscious bias and creating a culture of openness, empathy and inclusion – which in turn enables corporate strategy and drives innovation.
This workshop will introduce a structured, six step approach to culture change. It will focus on the role of imagination and how we can shift mindset through the use of positive intentional communication in order to instigate positive change at an individual, organisational and social level.
- Gain a fresh perspective on the issue of D&I
- Understand why we need to focus on culture and inclusion
- Be introduced to a new, strategic six stage approach to culture change which can be applied to any organisation
- Learn tactical tools to overcome unconscious bias and shift mindset at the individual and organisational level
- Feel inspired to think ‘beyond the business case’, and appreciate the role of organisations in society
Pooja SachdevmoreFounder, Pooja Sachdev Ltd
Founder, Pooja Sachdev Ltd