To recognise a company that has adopted a strategic and proactive approach to promoting the work-life harmony* of its employees in Asia.
*This relates to initiatives that companies have in place to empower and support employees to manage their personal and professional lives.
Macquarie Plus key initiatives include:
- Home office: financial support and training in relation to ergonomics/home workstation setup
- Resilience programme: training/resources library
- Meditation, mindfulness and exercise sessions
- Medical cover: variations according to the severity of a country's lockdown or pandemic
- Support from senior management: timely, consistent and tailored communications
- Online sites to share resources and wellbeing tips: Macquarie Plus SharePoint supports WFH; Their Workplace enables employees to share personal stories and provide emotional support
- Themed wellbeing tips: e.g. Mindful Mondays, Workout Wednesdays, Family Fridays to facilitate a holistic wellness experience