2023 LGBT+ Mentoring Programme
In support of our mission to drive responsible and inclusive business practices, we are excited to announce the 2023 Community Business LGBT+ Mentoring Programme. This 9-month programme, which began in 2020, fills a gap in the community for a structured, professionally run mentoring programme to support early-career LGBT+ professionals.
Applications for the 2023 Programme are now open for prospective mentors and mentees.
During the programme, participants will benefit from monthly 1:1 mentoring meetings, group mentoring, networking events and a dynamic curriculum of professional development sessions.
- Provides a safe space for young professionals to raise topics relevant to their professional development as members of the LGBT+ community
- Both Mentors and Mentees broaden their networks of support to navigate their careers
- Helps companies develop leaders who are invested in creating inclusive workplaces and have the tools to affect change
Become a Corporate Sponsor
As a Corporate Sponsor, you will be supporting young LGBT+ professionals at a pivotal point in their careers, highlighting your organisation’s commitment to creating diverse, inclusive workplaces and positioning yourself as an Employer of Choice. Get in touch to find out more.
Become a Mentor
- As positive role models, Mentors:
- Share their wisdom, skills, stories, and experience
- Create long-lasting bonds
- Give back to the community
- Help to advance LGBT+ inclusion in Hong Kong
Become a Mentee
Through the mentoring relationship, Mentees:
- Build confidence, self-esteem and become accountable for long term career goals
- Create a long-lasting bond with their Mentors and other Mentees
- Develop vital professional skills, such as receiving feedback, goal setting and resilience
- Experience both career and personal development
Become a Session Leader
If you are passionate about supporting promising LGBT+ professionals to succeed in their careers through transferring your knowledge and expertise, please consider being one of our Session Leaders.
Programme Manager Details
Chris Ng, Programme Manager, LGBT+