DIAN Professional Series
The DIAN Professional Series offers companies the opportunity to:
- increase learning and insights on a broad range of D&I related topics
- extend the benefit of DIAN to other stakeholders in the organisation and across the region
- gain access to new trainers and assess their potential for future internal engagement
Workshops in 2018
In 2018, all DIAN Professional Series Workshops align with the theme of building responsible and inclusive leadership in Asia. Workshops are selected based on the extent to which they equip employees with insights and skills that enable them to be more responsible and inclusive – in terms of mindset, working style, practices, leadership approach, etc.
The workshops in 2018 are being delivered in our 5 key markets across Asia, including China (Beijing, Shanghai), Hong Kong, India (Bangalore and Mumbai), Japan (Tokyo) and Singapore.
Please click below to view the full programme.
View all upcoming DIAN Professional Series events here.
Inclusion is a business imperative for many global organizations, but how can we continue to do our part to make it ‘real?’ The answer to this question lies in our daily interactions in meetings, the culture we create on our teams, the extent to ...
If You Are A Member Company
If there are trainers and consultants you would like to recommend or see included in next year’s programme, please do let us know. We would be delighted to connect with them, tell them about the opportunity and explain the process.
If You Are A Consultant or Trainer
If you are interested to deliver a workshop under DIAN Professional Series, we encourage you to get in touch with us.
DIAN Professional Series Workshops are open to all companies. Tickets cost US $250 per person.
Exclusive Member Benefits!
- DIAN members are entitled to 2 complimentary tickets to each workshop - wherever it takes place in the region.
- DIAN India members are entitled to 2 complimentary to tickets to each of the workshops taking place in India.
- RBN members are entitled to 2 complimentary tickets to the workshops taking place in Hong Kong.