13 Oct 2020
2021 Hong Kong LGBT+ Inclusion Index: Information Session on Questions 4
Preparing participating companies for the 2021 Hong Kong LGBT+ Inclusion Index
Designed to prepare companies for the 2021 iteration of the Hong Kong LGBT+ Inclusion Index, Community Business is holding virtual information sessions from August to October 2020.
This webinar will consist of below sessions:
- Brief overview of the 2021 Index (Pre-recorded)
- What’s New in 2021 Index (Pre-recorded)
- Question by question walk through (Pre-recorded)
- Q&A Session
This webinar is specifically catered to:
- organisations who have participated before, and
- employees involved in the Index submission process
For more information, please get in touch.
Adrienne DavismoreProgramme Manager, LGBT+
Programme Manager, LGBT+
Prior to joining Community Business, she worked at an NGO in Hong Kong, which provides legal assistance to domestic workers in need. Her university experience and work in Hong Kong strengthened her drive to work for social justice and inclusion. Adrienne uses They/Them and She/Her pronouns.