12 Jul 2018
Embracing Mental Health in the Workplace in Asia Webinar
Attend this webinar to learn about our pioneering new research and understand why addressing mental health in your workplace in Asia is critical, the context of mental health in different markets in Asia and what leading companies are doing in the region.
Emerging statistics around mental health are alarming – both globally and in Asia. The unique dynamics in Asia, including the deep sense of taboo and shame associated with this topic, mean that the issues are arguably even more acute in this part of the world. Yet, few companies today are addressing this critical aspect of employee wellbeing in their organisations.
Community Business’ pioneering new research, Embracing Mental Health in the Workplace in Asia, is designed to highlight the business case for addressing mental health in the workplace, increase understanding on the issues in Asia and highlight the role the corporate sector can play to impact positive change. Learn more by joining this launch webinar.
Who Should Attend?
All those who are responsible for promoting the wellbeing of their employees, as well as those committed to creating inclusive and supportive workplaces in Asia, including:
- Business leaders and line managers
- HR & D&I professionals
- Occupational Health experts
- Understand why mental health is a workplace issue your company cannot afford to ignore
- Learn about the context of mental health in different markets in Asia, including: China, Hong Kong, India, Japan and Singapore
- Hear how Governments and local organisations in Asia are responding
- Discover what leading companies are doing to address mental health in the region
- Get advice on how to approach the subject in your organisation in Asia
- Receive access to a complimentary download of the full report
- Highlights of Research
Presented by Community Business
- Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace in Asia
2-3 corporate representatives to share their approach and experiences in Asia
- What's Next?
Ways and resources to raise awareness of mental health in the workplace moving forward
Adam NicholsHead of HR, Asia, Linklaters
Dr Kapil AggarwalmoreLead Occupational Physician, Corporate Health & Safety Team, IBM IndiaDr Kapil Aggarwal is the Lead Occupational Physician in the Corporate Health & Safety team at IBM India
Kate VernonExecutive Director and Author of Research, Community Business
Susie HillGlobal Promotion Manager, Shell
Head of HR, Asia, Linklaters
Lead Occupational Physician, Corporate Health & Safety Team, IBM India
Dr Kapil Aggarwal
Executive Director and Author of Research, Community Business
Global Promotion Manager, Shell