Community Business believes that in order to promote responsible and inclusive business as widely as possible, a collaborative approach is essential.
Community Business welcomes the opportunity to partner with reputable organisations and is proud to be associated with the following local and global organisations and initiatives.
Community Business is the official Hong Kong partner of Business in the Community in the UK and is an active member of its Global Partner Network.
Since 2016, Community Business has partnered with CareER to deliver our Fair Opportunity Inclusive Recruitment Programme.
Community Business is proud to be associated with the following regional organisations and initiatives: (in alphabetical order)
- 30% Club Hong Kong
- City Mental Health Alliance Hong Kong
- Disabled People's Association
- Equal Opportunities Commission
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of Hong Kong, Tin Shui Wai Integrated Youth Service Centre
- Hong Kong Christian Service, Shamshuipo East Happy Teens Club
- Hong Kong Gay and Lesbian Attorneys (HKGALA) Network
- Hong Kong LGBT+ Interbank Forum
- Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui, Tung Chung Integrated Services
- Les Peches
- Pink Alliance
- Pink Dot
- Planet Ally
- Press Start
- Seeds Training
- Shanghai Pride
- The Women's Foundation
- Work With Pride
Community Business is proud to be associated with the following global organisations and initiatives: (in alphabetical order)