It has been a challenging few years for many, especially those from underrepresented communities. It is charities like Community Business (Hong Kong Charity Number: 91/6560), that provide a vital link in supporting such groups and how they are represented within business. Therefore, as we collectively work towards a "new normal", we are delighted to invite you to join us for our first in-person fundraising cocktail event in over three years.
Our IMPACTxAsia Day will help us raise much needed funds to sustain our work at Community Business, but also to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. We are excited to mark this important occasion and the journey that we have been on, as we emerge stronger and more determine to create change through the work that we do through business and across Asia.
Please mark your diaries and join us on Thursday, 23 February 2023, as we gather together in celebration of our 20th Anniversary and #IMPACTxAsia.
We suggest a donation of HK$500 per person to assist us in meeting our fundraising goals for the event.
Due to limited capacity in the venue, places are allocated on a first-come first-serve basis.
Cocktail Station Sponsored by Jack Daniel's
There will be a cocktail station on the night brought to you by our Exclusive Spirits Sponsor, Jack Daniel's. We are delighted to welcome Wing Chan from DIO as our mixologist for the event.
Please support us by participating in the Donation Pledge and Luxury Lai See. Even if you are not able to join us in-person, you can still support us virtually using our online fundraising platform, which is now open.
Luxury Lai See
Buy Lai See to show your support and best wishes to Community Business, while getting the chance to win some fabulous prizes! At HK$1,000 per Lai See, you could win a prize valued at up to HK$17,500! The more Lai See you buy, the more likely it is that you will win a prize!
List of Prizes:
- A Two Night Marvelous Suite with Breakfast and Spa Treatment for Two sponsored by W Osaka (valued at over HK$17500)
- Two Night Stay with Daily Breakfast and an Afernoon Tea for Two sponsored by The Upper House (valued at HK$14,300)
- Two Night Stay with Dinner for Two sponsored by Mandarin Oriental (valued at HK$8,700+)
- 4-course Dinner for Four with Wine sponsored by Crown Wine Cellars (valued at HK$6,900)
- Gift Card for Pacific Place sponsored by an anonymous donor (valued at HK$6,000)
- Coupon towards the Purchase of a Hand-Tailored Bespoke sponsored by Ash Samtani Clothing (valued at HK$4,000)
- CurrentBody Skin LED Light Therapy Mask sponsored by an anonymous donor (valued at HK$3,000+)
- Gift Card for Mandarin Hotel Group sponsored by an anonymous donor (valued at HK$2,000)
- Gift Card for Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong sponsored by an anonymous donor (valued at HK$2,000)
- A Basket of Party Drinks (valued at 800+)
Donation & Tax Deduction
Community Business is a registered charitable organisation (Hong Kong Charity Number 91/6560) which has been granted tax exemption under Section 88 of the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Ordinance.
Cash donations of HK$100 or above (including on the registration page on Eventbrite and our donation pledge) are tax deductible in Hong Kong and a tax receipt will be issued after the event.
If you have any questions or are interested in any sponsorship opportunities, please feel free to reach out to Eliana Lam.