19 Apr 2017
Drama Based Learning – Diversity & Inclusion
Short performances that highlight various biases that exist in the workplace
Dramatist Anonymous (Dramanon) is a 16 year old professional theatre repertory that operates out of 3 cities - Bangalore, Hyderabad & Manipal. Dramanon brings diverse expertise spanning across Performing Arts,Training, People Leadership and HR knowledge. Dramanon has been leveraging theatre based tools and techniques for learning and development, branding, communication and other employee engagement initiatives. Dramanon has designed customised performances to help create awareness and provide training on Diversity & Inclusion. These short performances highlight various biases concerning gender, age, region, language, LGBT and disability that exist at the workplace. These performances serve as a catalyst to initiate a conversation, bring about a change in mindset and create inspiring workplaces.
Key takeaways includes:
- Connect participants to the ground reality of exclusion at the workplace.
- Understand the different types of conscious and unconscious biases.
- Learn about the impact it has on workplace dynamics.
- Exchange of best practices.
- Form plan of action to address D&I issues at their workplace.
Sharanya RamprakashmoreFounder, Dramanon Theatre
Founder, Dramanon Theatre