19 Apr 2018
Mental Health Stakeholder Engagement – Singapore Session
A roundtable discussion for all those committed to raising awareness of mental health in the workplace in Singapore.
This roundtable discussion is designed for different stakeholders with an interest in addressing mental health in the workplace in Singapore.
In addition, we will share the work we are doing to support companies and showcase different campaigns and programmes designed to raise awareness of mental health and facilitate a discussion around an appropriate approach for Singapore.
Who Should Attend:
- Representatives from local NGOs with a focus on mental health; and
- Representatives from corporates with an interest in addressing mental health in the workplace.
Attend This Session to:
- Show your support for raising the profile of mental health as a workplace issue
- Gain an understanding of the local market context with regards to mental health in the workplace, including what programmes and services exist to support companies and their employees
- Learn about different approaches to raising the profile of mental health in the workplace
- Contribute to discussion about an appropriate approach for Singapore, bearing in mind the local market context and culture