2020 D&I in India Best Practice Awards
First introduced in 2018, Community Business’ D&I in India Best Practice Awards have earned the reputation as India’s most credible and rigorous diversity and inclusion awards. By acknowledging the exceptional work of organisations and individuals, these awards are designed to uncover and put the spotlight on best practice as a way to lead, inspire and support all companies committed to advancing diversity and inclusion.
In the 2020 D&I in India Best Practice Awards, we are offering the following eight categories:
- Employee Network Award
- Advancement of Women Award
- Disability Confidence Award
- LGBT+ Inclusion Award
- D&I Pioneering Initiative Award
- Promoting Social Inclusion Award
- D&I Business Leader Award
- D&I Champion of Change Award
We are inviting organisations for a number of opportunities for Sponsorship.
- Focus Area
- Diversity & Inclusion
- May 2020 - July 2020 with Conference & Awards Ceremony on 7-8 December 2020
Winners of 2019 Awards are invited to sponsor the same Award in 2020.
It is our standard practice that the winners of the 2019 Awards sponsor the same Award in 2020. This provides the opportunity to extend brand association for another year, particularly as the winner is not eligible to apply for the same award two years running. Sponsorship of an Award offers a number of high-profile benefits, including:
- Nominate a Senior Executive to be on the Judging Panel for relevant Award
- Nominate a Senior Executive to present an Award at the Awards Ceremony
- Positioning as Award Sponsor on marketing materials relating to promotion of awards and announcement of finalists and winners – including logo recognition on:
- Awards page of Community Business website
- Banner in relevant Breakout Session at the conference (Corporate Awards only)
- In Post-Event Publication
- Community Business' Social Media Channels
Why should you become an Award Sponsor?
- DEMONSTRATE COMMITMENT: Make a public and visible statement - both internally and externally, of your company’s leadership and commitment to D&I best practice in India.
- PROFILE YOUR BRANCD: Take advantage of extended marketing exposure to raise the profile of your brand and position your company as an employer of choice for diverse talent.
- CHAMPION CHANGE: Align your brand to an award relevant to your business and play an active role in championing change and celebrating progress in India.
- ENGAGE DIRECTLY: Nominate a Senior Executive to be on the Judging Panel and present the award - with associated media exposure
If you are interested to explore any sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jiby Joyce.
Join this information session to learn more about Community Business’ inaugural D&I in India Best Practice Awards last year and how it recognised the exceptional dedication and accomplishments of organisations ...
Previous reports & publications
2018 D&I in India Best Practice Benchmark ReportPublications | Tackling Workplace Inequalityread more
To discuss the sponsorship opportunities and/or to request a sponsorship proposal, please get in touch.