2022 LGBT+ Mentoring Programme
In support of our mission to drive responsible and inclusive business practices, we are excited to announce the 2022 Community Business LGBT+ Mentoring Programme. This 9-month programme, which began in 2020, fills a gap in the community for a structured, professionally run mentoring programme to support early-career LGBT+ professionals.
During the programme, participants will benefit from monthly 1:1 mentoring meetings, group mentoring, networking events and a dynamic curriculum of professional development sessions.
- Provides a safe space for young professionals to raise topics relevant to their professional development as members of the LGBT+ community
- Both Mentors and Mentees broaden their networks of support to navigate their careers
- Helps companies develop leaders who are invested in creating inclusive workplaces and have the tools to affect change
Application for the 2022 LGBT+ Mentoring Programme has been closed. If you are interested in the 2023 Programme, please stay tuned to our website.
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
As a Corporate Sponsor, you will be supporting young LGBT+ professionals at a pivotal point in their careers, highlighting your organisation’s commitment to creating diverse, inclusive workplaces and positioning yourself as an Employer of Choice. Get in touch to find out more.
Become a Mentor
- As positive role models, Mentors:
- Share their wisdom, skills, stories, and experience
- Create long-lasting bonds
- Give back to the community
- Help to advance LGBT+ inclusion in Hong Kong
Become a Mentee
Through the mentoring relationship, Mentees:
- Build confidence, self-esteem and become accountable for long term career goals
- Create a long-lasting bond with their Mentors and other Mentees
- Develop vital professional skills, such as receiving feedback, goal setting and resilience
- Experience both career and personal development
Become a Session Leader
If you are passionate about supporting promising LGBT+ professionals to succeed in their careers through transferring your knowledge and expertise, please consider being one of our Session Leaders.
Programme Manager Details
Chris Ng, Programme Manager, LGBT+