India LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion Assessment
Indeed as Indian society comes to terms with a new era of openness and acceptance towards sexual minorities – a culture change that will not happen overnight, there is an important and critical role that companies can play. In taking proactive steps to create inclusive workplaces for LGBT+ employees, companies can act as catalysts of change – both in their own organisations and beyond.
In 2019 we published our LGBT+ Inclusion in India – The Definitive Guide. This in-depth research combines our deep knowledge of this subject with local insights to provide companies in India with a comprehensive resource to support their LGBT+ inclusion strategy in India. Importantly it includes a robust set of recommendations, illustrated with examples of best practice. As the corporate sector in India seeks to make progress on LGBT+ workplace inclusion, we have captured our unique expertise to develop a consultancy tool designed to help individual companies move towards best practice, differentiating themselves in the marketplace.
What is the India LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion Assessment?
Our LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion Assessment is an online self-assessment tool that supports companies to embed LGBT+ inclusion deep into their heart of their organisation in India. Structured around nine categories, the tool presents a strategic framework of best practice indicators for companies to assess their performance against. As part of this consultancy offering, companies can engage Community Business to analyse the results, provide an individual company report and conduct a personalised Debrief & Strategy Session to help develop a roadmap moving forward.
Here are 5 reasons why you should participate in our India LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion Assessment:
- Leverage a robust framework to understand and assess extent to which your company is adopting LGBT+ inclusion best practice.
- Engage key stakeholders in your company to ensure joint commitment to your LGBT+ Inclusion strategy.
- Identify areas for improvement and build a roadmap for the way forward.
- Get expert and customised advice from Community Business, the established leading LGBT+ experts in Asia.
- Position yourself for success to participate in a public index or benchmarking exercise.
What One Client Says
"Community Business’ LGBT+ Inclusion Assessment is a comprehensive and structured approach to assessing an organisation’s journey towards LGBT+ inclusion. The framework is extensive and allows an organisation to assess where they are on different areas of LGBT+ inclusion from a strategic point of view, reflecting on current trends and best practices in the marketplace. A great tool for an Employee Resource Group to refer to as they support the business in achieving diversity and inclusion goals."
Mellener Anne Coelho
Vice President & India Head Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Ways to Participate
There are 3 ways to participate in the India LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion Assessment, with different levels of consultancy and strategic advice provided:
The Output – What You Will Receive
Once you have completed your assessment, you will receive the following – depending on the Pre-Index Consultancy Package you select:
If you are interested to take your LGBT+ inclusion strategy to the next level by conducting this India LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion Assessment, simply register your interest. We will then:
- Send you a Non-Disclosure Agreement to sign, to reassure you of the confidentiality of the data that you share with us.
- Send you a password-protected link to access the online assessment tool and provide you full briefing instructions on how to complete your assessment.
- Consolidate and analyse your results.
- Compile an individual company report, assessing your performance and providing recommendations for areas of improvement.*
- Schedule a 90-minute Debrief & Strategy Session with your key stakeholders to share the findings of your assessment and advise you the way forward.*
*Subject to the Consultancy Package you select. See above.
Community Business LGBT+ Inclusion Index
Leveraging over a decade of expertise and experience in LGBT+ inclusion in Asia, including the game-changing Hong Kong LGBT+ Inclusion Index, we are preparing for the launch of our India LGBT+ Inclusion Index in the second half of 2020. This pioneering index will be the first benchmark on LGBT+ workplace inclusion practices and initiatives in India, providing organisations with a credible and robust tool to assess, progress and promote their efforts towards LGBT+ inclusion.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have put together answers to frequently asked questions. If you do not find the answer you are looking for, please contact Sandeep Nair for more information.