LGBT+ Mentoring Programme
In support of our mission to drive responsible and inclusive business practices, we are excited to introduce the Community Business LGBT+ Mentoring Programme. This nine-month programme fills a need in the LGBT+ professional community for a structured, professionally run mentoring programme to support those early in their career.
During the programme, participants will benefit from monthly 1:1 mentoring meetings, group mentoring, networking events and a dynamic curriculum of professional development sessions.
- Provides a safe space for young professionals to raise topics relevant to their professional development as members of the LGBT+ community
- Both Mentors and Mentees can broaden their network of support to navigate their careers
- Helps companies develop leaders who care about company culture and have the tools to affect change
Become a Corporate Sponsor
As a Corporate Sponsor, you will be supporting young LGBT+ professionals at a pivotal point in their careers and highlighting your organisation’s commitment to creating diverse and inclusive workplaces. Get in touch to find out more.
Become a Mentor
As positive role models, Mentors share their wisdom, skills, stories, and experiences with their Mentees, creating a long-lasting bond while giving back to the community and helping to advance LGBT+ inclusion in Hong Kong.
Become a Mentee
Through the mentoring relationship, Mentees:
- Build confidence, self-esteem and become accountable for long-term career goals
- Create a long-lasting bond with their Mentors
- Develop vital professional skills, such as receiving feedback, goal setting and resilience
- Experience both career and personal development
Become a Session Leader
If you are passionate about supporting promising LGBT+ professionals to succeed in their careers by transferring your knowledge and expertise, please consider being one of our Session Leaders.
Programme Manager Details
Adrienne Davis, Programme Manager, LGBT+
Scot Jones, Programme Associate, LGBT+