20 Jun 2018
DIAN India 2018 Meeting 2
Inclusion Nudges featuring Lisa Kepinski | DIAN India Members Only | Virtual
Inclusion Nudges are designed interventions based on behavioural and social science insights. These mitigate unconscious bias and make inclusion the norm and default in systems, cultures, and behaviours.
In this session you’ll:
- Learn about the concept of Inclusion Nudges from the leading expert
- Explore the link with diversity and inclusion – understanding how leveraging Inclusion Nudges can lead to a more inclusive workplace
- Hear lots of practical examples of Inclusion Nudges that can make a difference
- Gain practical takeaways and a framework for action
- Discover how you can join thousands of people worldwide, designing and exchanging Inclusion Nudges
This event is for DIAN India members only. Please login to your member portal to register. If you'd like to learn more about DIAN India or to join, please click here.
Lisa KepinskimoreFounder & Director, Inclusion Institute, Inclusion NudgesLisa is a D&I thought leader, frequently speaking at conferences, training and coaching new D&I practitioners, and advising organisations on their culture change strategy.