6 Jul 2018
Embracing Mental Health in the Workplace in Asia
Attend the official launch of Community Business’ pioneering new research to learn why addressing mental health in your workplace in Asia is critical
Emerging statistics around mental health are alarming – both globally and in Asia. The unique dynamics in Asia, including the deep sense of taboo and shame associated with this topic, mean that the issues are arguably even more acute in this part of the world.
Yet, few companies today are addressing this critical aspect of employee wellbeing in their organisations. Community Business’ pioneering new research, Embracing Mental Health in the Workplace in Asia, is designed to highlight the business case for addressing mental health in the workplace, increase understanding on the issues in Asia and highlight the role the corporate sector can play to impact positive change.
Join us for the official launch of this new research at an event kindly hosted by Lead Sponsor, Shell.
All those who are responsible for promoting the wellbeing of their employees, as well as those committed to creating inclusive and supportive workplaces in Asia, including:
- Business leaders and line managers
- HR & D&I professionals
- Occupational Health experts
- Understand why mental health is a workplace issue your company cannot afford to ignore
- Learn about the context of mental health in different markets in Asia, with a focus on India
- Hear how Governments and local organisations in Asia are responding
- Discover what leading companies are doing to address mental health in the region
- Get advice on how to approach the subject in your organisation in India
- Receive access to a complimentary download of the full report
- Highlights of Research
Presented by Community Business
- Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace in Asia
Panel Discussion including sharing by 2-3 corporate representatives and insights from White Swan Foundation
- What's Next?
Ways to raise awareness of mental health in the workplace moving forward.
Community Business is also holding a launch webinar on Thursday 12 July. For more information click here.
06.07.1810am - 12:30pm ISTAdd to calendar 06-07-2018 10:00 AM 06-07-2018 12:30 PM Embracing Mental Health in the Workplace in Asia Attend the official launch of Community Business’ pioneering new research to learn why addressing mental health in your workplace in Asia is critical RMZ Eco World SEZ, 5th,6th,7th and 8th Floor, Campus 4A/B Sarjapur Marathahalli, ORR, Bengaluru 560103 Asia/Kolkata
RMZ Eco World SEZ, 5th,6th,7th and 8th Floor, Campus 4A/Bgo to map
Sarjapur Marathahalli, ORR, Bengaluru 560103
Registration & Tickets