DIAN Country Link - Philippines
Workplace diversity and inclusion issues are swiftly becoming a high priority for Philippine companies due to legislative changes and shifts in public conversations. Many companies are looking for an informed approach to driving their D&I strategy forward – both in terms of subject matter expertise, as well as local connections. Through engagement with DIAN Country Link – Philippines, you have access to Community Business' local and regional knowledge and insights, grounded in over a decade of research and direct experience. It also gives you access to
“the second-to-none meeting point of D&I specialists and expertise in the market and the region.”
This briefing service is designed to complement our leading regional network, the Diversity & Inclusion in Asia Network (DIAN), and is extended to both DIAN member and non-member companies.
Why DIAN Country Link – Philippines?
Through DIAN Country Link – Philippines, locally based HR/ D&I/ business managers who have responsibility for the design and execution of their respective companies’ D&I strategy have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a peer group committed to understanding D&I issues as they relate to the Philippines
- Access key insights and knowledge that will empower your organisation to drive strategy forward
- Keep up to date with key D&I-related developments in the Philippines and across the region
- Engage in our pioneering work in Asia
- Identify opportunities to raise your / your company’s profile as a D&I leader
DIAN Country Link Offering
The DIAN Country Link briefing service offers:
- 1 Introductory Call
- 2x Exclusive Roundtables: 1 In-Person, 1 Virtual
- Access to an online forum
- 2 x complimentary tickets to Professional Series Workshops in the Philippines
DIAN and DIAN India member companies are invited to nominate up to 2 representatives to participate in the DIAN Country Link briefing services (China and/or Philippines). This is offered as an additional benefit of membership - at no extra charge. DIAN Country Link is also open to non-member companies at a fee.
For more information about DIAN Country Link – Philippines, or to access any of our resources, please get in touch.
DIAN Country Link – Philippines Events in 2019
Participants of DIAN Country Link – Philippines are invited to join key events throughout the year. In 2019 these include:
Through DIAN Country Link – Philippines, locally based HR/ D&I/ business managers who have responsibility for the design and execution of their respective companies’ D&I strategy have the opportunity to: Be part of a peer group comm...