DIAN Global Link
The majority of DIAN members are multinational companies with global headquarters outside of Asia. Ensuring your global leaders are kept informed about key developments and opportunities relating to diversity and inclusion in Asia is critical to the success of your global strategy. After all, Asia is a complex market - representing not one single entity but many countries and cultures each with its own context and dynamics. Through engagement with DIAN Global Link, you have access to Community Business' local knowledge and insights, grounded in over a decade of research and direct experience.
Why DIAN Global Link?
Through DIAN Global Link, Global Heads of D&I and Chief Diversity Officers have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a peer group committed to understanding D&I issues as they relate to Asia
- Access key insights and knowledge that will empower you to drive your strategy forward in Asia
- Keep up to date with key developments in Asia – and engage you directly in our pioneering work in Asia
- Identify opportunities to raise your / your company’s profile in Asia as a D&I leader
DIAN Global Link Offering
The DIAN Global Link briefing service offers:
- Twice yearly Virtual Roundtables
- Quarterly eUpdate with latest D&I news and developments from the region
- Opportunities for profiling and engagement when visiting the region
- Invitation to a DIAN Global Link special event each year
- 1 seat to DIAN/DIAN India Meetings (for DIAN/DIAN India members only)
DIAN and DIAN India member companies are invited to nominate their Heads of D&I and Chief Diversity Offices to take advantage of the DIAN Global Link briefing service. This is offered as an additional benefit of membership - at no extra charge. DIAN Global Link is also open to non-member companies at a fee.
DIAN Global Link Events in 2018
Participants of DIAN Global Link are invited to join key events throughout the year. In 2018 these include:
In addition to providing key updates from the Asia region, we will be focusing on the topic of Flexible Working in Asia – Challenges and Opportunities. This event is open to current DIAN Global Link representatives only. All attendees should ...
In addition to providing key updates from the Asia region, we will be focusing on the topic of Flexible Working in Asia – Challenges and Opportunities. This event is open to current DIAN Global Link representatives only. All attendees should r...
This DIAN Global Link session will provide key updates from the Asia region. This event is open to current DIAN Global Link representatives only. All attendees should register in advance by contacting our team.
To explore topics previously covered by DIAN Global Link, please visit our Past Events page.
For more information about DIAN Global Link, or to access any of our resources, please get in touch.