The majority of DIAN members are multinational companies with global headquarters outside of Asia. Ensuring your global leaders are kept informed about key developments and opportunities relating to diversity and inclusion in Asia is critical to the success of your global strategy. After all, Asia is a complex market - representing not one single entity but many countries and cultures each with its own context and dynamics. Through engagement with DIAN Global Link, you have access to Community Business' local knowledge and insights, grounded in over a decade of research and direct experience.
Why DIAN Global Link?
Through DIAN Global Link, Global Heads of D&I and Chief Diversity Officers have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a peer group committed to understanding D&I issues as they relate to Asia
- Access key insights and knowledge that will empower you to drive your strategy forward in Asia
- Keep up to date with key developments in Asia – and engage you directly in our pioneering work in Asia
- Identify opportunities to raise your / your company’s profile in Asia as a D&I leader
DIAN Global Link Offering
Subscribers of DIAN Global Link will enjoy the following key offerings
- 2x Roundtables, facilitated by Community Business
- 4 Quaterly updates
- Opportunity to speak at events in the regions and showcase your leadership.
- Opportunity to be featured in Community Business research
DIAN Connect, DIAN Premium and DIAN India member companies are invited to nominate their Heads of D&I and Chief Diversity Offices to take advantage of the DIAN Global Link briefing service. DIAN Global Link is also open to non-member companies for a corporate annual subscription of US $2,000.
To find out more and to subscribe, please contact the team