28 Sep 2018
Capability Building Workshop For Candidates
A ½ day workshop designed to empower students with disabilities by building their confidence in seeking employment
This half day workshop is a key component of the Fair Opportunity Programme. Targeted specifically at talented students with disabilities, it is designed to build their confidence in seeking employment by providing key skills and insights that will enable them to position themselves for success.
Benefits for students:
- Increased confidence in applying for job opportunities in a wide range of different sectors
- Understanding of what is required to prepare and perform well in a job interview
- Opportunity to network and share experiences with peers
- Advice on how to get the most out of the Fair Opportunity Inclusive Recruitment Fair
Who should get involved
If you are a university student/graduate with a disability or long-term health condition and are committed to finding a role in the corporate sector, complete this form to register.
For more information, please contact Ada Lee.
Company representatives who are committed to being inclusive employers and removing barriers to inclusion for people with disabilities, we encourage you to participate in 2018 Fair Opportunity Inclusive Recruitment Programme or Building Disability Confidence Employers Forum.
28.09.182:00 pm - 6:00 pm HKTAdd to calendar 28-09-2018 02:00 PM 28-09-2018 06:00 PM Capability Building Workshop For Candidates A ½ day workshop designed to empower students with disabilities by building their confidence in seeking employment Hotel ICON 17 Science Museum Road Tsim Sha Tsui East Asia/Hong_Kong
Hotel ICONgo to map
17 Science Museum Road Tsim Sha Tsui East
Sponsors and Participating Companies
- Chun Wo Charitable Foundation Limited
- J.P. Morgan
- Hotel ICON
- Allianz Global Investors
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Goldman Sachs
- Hotel ICON