LGBT+ Network Award 最佳同志網絡
- To recognise an employee network that has played a proactive role in promoting LGBT+ inclusion and demonstrating strong engagement with, and commitment to, local Hong Kong LGBT+ employees.
Eligibility: An LGBT+ employee network based in Hong Kong.
LGBT+ Newcomer Award 同志共融優秀新晉機構
- To recognise an organisation which has recently started on its LGBT+ inclusion journey in Hong Kong (within the last 2 years) and has made significant progress.
Eligibility: An organisation based in Hong Kong.
LGBT+ Executive Sponsor Award 卓越公司發起人
- To recognise a senior executive sponsor based in Hong Kong who has spoken up and used their influence to promote LGBT+ inclusion in the workplace and beyond in Hong Kong.
Eligibility: A senior business executive based in Hong Kong who is not in a line Diversity & Inclusion role.
LGBT+ Inclusion Champion Award 傑出同志共融大使
- To recognise an LGBT+ employee based in Hong Kong who has taken proactive and effective steps to promote an LGBT+ inclusive culture in the workplace and beyond in Hong Kong.
Eligibility: An LGBT+ employee (any level) based in Hong Kong. Priority will be given to employees whose primary job is not related to Diversity & Inclusion.
LGBT+ Ally Award 傑出同志盟友
- To recognise a non-LGBT+ individual who has demonstrated personal passion and commitment to promoting LGBT+ inclusion in the workplace and beyond in Hong Kong.
Eligibility: An employee (any level) who does not identify as LGBT+ based in Hong Kong.
LGBT+ Advocacy Award 最具影響力同志共融倡議(NEW)
- To recognise an individual or organisation which has contributed to the advancement of LGBT+ equality and inclusion in Hong Kong through advocating for legal and/or social change.
Eligibility: An individual or organisation based in Hong Kong
LGBT+ Community Impact Award 最具影響力同志共融社區項目
- To recognise a community-based LGBT+ initiative that has had a significant positive impact in promoting LGBT+ inclusion in Hong Kong.
Eligibility: An initiative led by a not-for-profit organisation in Hong Kong.
LGBT+ Youth Champion Award 傑出同志共融青年大使
- To recognise a young person (age 30 and below) who has advocated for and championed LGBT+ inclusion in Hong Kong, or a community organisation which has advocated for and championed LGBT+ youth inclusion in Hong Kong.
Eligibility: An individual (aged 30 and below) or community organisation based in Hong Kong.