2020 Asia Employee Wellbeing Week
Since 2008, Community Business has been promoting Asia Employee Wellbeing Week* - providing a platform to raise awareness, educate and motivate action around employee wellbeing. In 2020 Asia Employee Wellbeing Week takes place from Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2020.
We encourage all companies who care about the wellbeing of their employees, to incorporate this important event into their calendar and to register as a Participating Employer.
*Until 2018, known as Work-Life Balance Week.
Be a Participating Employer
To be a Participating Employer, all you need to do is to plan some kind of activity to promote the wellbeing of your employees in Asia during the week of 5-9 October 2020.
We invite you to register, sharing with us what you plan to do so that we can report on collective impact. In return we’ll:
- Promote your corporate logo alongside other leading companies committed to employee wellbeing – on our website and other marketing materials, giving you valuable branding exposure.
- Send you a Promo Kit of ideas and marketing materials to promote your role as a Participating Company both internally and internally.
- Give you the opportunity to raise the profile of your leadership by featuring a short case study of your activities on our website.
Register as a Participating Employer
To be acknowledged as a Participating Employer, all organisations are required to register. Registration is free to:
- Members of Community Business’ leading diversity and inclusion networks, DIAN and/or DIAN India
- Subscribers to our new Asia Employee Wellbeing Link [KV1] offering
For all other organisations, there is an administration fee of just US $50.
6 Ideas to Get You Started
As you think about your participation in 2020 Asia Employee Wellbeing Week, we encourage you to start planning your activities early and to build into your corporate calendar.
If you’re looking for inspiration for what to do, here are 6 ideas to get you started:
- Encourage your employees to tune into our Emotional Wellbeing LIVE! Day on Friday 9 October 2020 – broadcast via the Auditorium of our Asia Employee Wellbeing Virtual Platform. This virtual event comprises a programme of webinars by leading experts on different aspects of emotional wellbeing, including: happiness, resilience and mental health.
- Organise your own employee wellbeing event in Asia and perhaps invite an external expert. Looking for inspiration? Browse our Virtual Marketplace showcasing service providers, speakers and trainers with expertise and service offerings related to employee wellbeing and find out how they can support your programme.
- Share an interesting video or TEDTalk related to employee wellbeing. We’ve collated a variety of videos designed to increase understanding and spark conversation and posted them in the Resource Centre of the Virtual Platform.
- Consider introducing a new policy or benefit - specifically designed to enhance the wellbeing of your employees. Perhaps a new flexible working policy or benefit to encourage employees to take charge of their physical wellbeing.
- Promote the Green Ribbon campaign to your employees. Raise awareness of mental health in the workplace in Asia. Distribute green ribbons as a way to raise awareness, end the stigma and spark conversation about mental health. Visit The Green Ribbon Campaign booth in the Virtual Marketplace on the Virtual Platform, or contact Community Business for more information.
- Consider introducing a This is Me programme in your organisation, encouraging employees to share their personal stories of mental health. For more information, see what we have been doing in India or contact us for more information.
2019 Participating Employers
The following companies participated in Asia Employee Wellbeing Week last year: