Raising the Bar: Continuing your LGBT+ Inclusion Journey
In 2015, Community Business launched the Hong Kong LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion Index - the first benchmark of its kind in Asia, and a number of associated awards. This initiative was a huge success - propelling LGBT+ inclusion into the spotlight in Hong Kong and positioning the leadership of Community Business in this space. Through engagement with key stakeholders, Community Business decided to run the Index every 2 years - giving more companies the chance to prepare or make progress. The second iteration of the Index was therefore run in 2017 and a third took place in 2019.
The Index has proved to be a game changer in Hong Kong, and as part of our goal to promote the adoption of best practice and drive greater progress on LGBT+ inclusion in Hong Kong, Community Business is committed to sharing learnings and best practices with the business community. From November 2019 to June 2020, we aim to help organisations of all sizes and from all industries to drive LGBT+ inclusion internally and in the wider Hong Kong through our Raising the Bar: Continuing your LGBT+ Inclusion Journey workshops addressing different key aspects of the Index.
The series will have 5 workshops titled:
- Effective Strategising to Drive LGBT+ Inclusion
- Ensuring internal policies benefit LGBT+ employees
- Measurement: Gaining insights into the LGBT+ employee experience
- Making LGBT+ inclusion an external business priority
- Establishing consistent LGBT+ priorities across your organisation
Discounts are available for those who purchase tickets to all 5 in the workshop series. Please contact Adrienne Davis for more details.
- Educate and support organisations of all sizes and from all industries to make progress on LGBT+ inclusion in the workplace, sharing insights and best practices in Hong Kong.
Prepare organisations for the 2021 iteration of the Hong Kong LGBT+ Inclusion Index - encouraging more organisations to participate and existing organisations to enhance their performance.
The target audience for these workshops includes:
- Those who participated in any or all iterations of the Index and are looking to make progress
- Newcomers to the Index looking to find out how to get started
- Corporate representatives from both multinational and local companies
- HR, D&I professionals
- LGBT+ inclusion executive sponsors, champions and network leads
Programme Manager Details
If you have any questions, please contact Adrienne Davis or call +852 2152 1889.
In 2015, Community Business launched the Hong Kong LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion Index - the first benchmark of its kind in Asia, and a number of associated awards. This initiative was a huge success - propelling LGBT+ inclusion into the spotlight in Hon...