In 2015, Community Business launched the Hong Kong LGBT+ Workplace Inclusion Index - the first benchmark of its kind in Asia, and a number of associated awards. This initiative was a huge success - propelling LGBT+ inclusion into the spotlight in Hong Kong and positioning the leadership of Community Business in this space. Through engagement with key stakeholders, Community Business decided to run the Index every 2 years - giving more companies the chance to prepare or make progress. The second iteration of the Index was therefore run in 2017 and a third took place in 2019.
The Index has proved to be a game changer in Hong Kong, and as part of our goal to promote the adoption of best practice and drive greater progress on LGBT+ inclusion in Hong Kong, Community Business is committed to sharing learnings and best practices with the business community. From November 2019 to June 2020, we aim to help organisations of all sizes and from all industries to drive LGBT+ inclusion internally and in the wider Hong Kong through our Raising the Bar: Continuing your LGBT+ Inclusion Journey workshops addressing different key aspects of the Index.
The series will have 5 workshops titled:
- 16 Jan 2020: Effective Strategising to Drive LGBT+ Inclusion
- 24 Feb 2020: Ensuring Internal Policies Benefit LGBT+ Employees
- 18 Mar 2020: Measurement: Gaining Insights into the LGBT+ Employee Experience
- 21 Apr 2020: Ensuring LGBT+ Inclusive Customer and Client Practices
- 11 Jun 2020: Establishing Consistent LGBT+ Priorities Across your Organisation
Discounts are available for those who purchase tickets to all 5 in the workshop series. Please contact Adrienne Davis for more details.